Who We Are
Since first opening in 1998, Portage Community Bank (PCB) has been a locally owned and operated community financial provider that proudly serves the citizens and businesses of Portage County. Since day one, our focus has been on continually meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Our approach to upholding our customers' trust and approval is two-fold:
- provide efficient, friendly, and customized service to each individual customer,
- while also offering effective banking solutions in the form of state-of-the-art products and services.
Thank You From Portage Community Bank
If you're new to PCB, we'd like to invite you to a banking experience that's driven by our motto of "Neighbors Serving Neighbors." At PCB, you'll never be just a number; you'll be treated with respect and offered helpful guidance that would be expected of neighbors, friends, or family.
If you're currently a PCB customer, we'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for choosing us and also promise to stand by the same core values that employees and customers alike hold so dear. As a true community bank, as you grow, we grow right along with you. Thank you for letting us be there for you!
State-of-the-Art Banking Solutions
Some of these innovative product and service offerings include:
- Do You Kasasa?® – PCB is proud to offer Kasasa Cash®, Kasasa Cash Back®, and Kasasa Saver® to our well-deserving customers. Every Kasasa® account is 100% free and offers unique rewards like nationwide ATM fee refunds, really high interest rates, cash back, and more!
- Customer-Focused Lending – At PCB, we're not just a lender; we're a supporter of your dreams. So when it comes to lending, we take a personalized approach. Benefit from our customized terms, budget-friendly rates, and local decision-making and processing.
- Innovative Services – Technology moves quickly. And as a result, so do we. We offer our customers more convenience in the form of anytime accessibility to your accounts. Take advantage of our mobile banking, online banking & bill pay, and eStatement services — all for free!
- CDARS Network Member – PCB is proud to offer our customers with multi-million dollar deposits the peace of mind they deserve. As a CDARS certified member, we're able to provide FDIC insurance guarantee on CD deposits of $250,000 or more. Best of all, we handle all of the paperwork and logistics for you, so you can focus your attention on more important things.