Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Know exactly where your savings stand at all times, backed by a fixed-rate CD from Portage Community Bank. With rates that never change, CDs offer more security than other risky investments. They also offer higher rates than regular savings.
At PCB, we offer our customers a wide variety of terms, ranging from 30 days to 7 years, to accommodate savings goals of all shapes and sizes. Keep your money safe and sound while raking in interest — get started with a $1,000 deposit today.
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed return
- Higher rates than regular savings
- Higher rates for longer terms
- A wide range of terms available; terms from 30 days to 7 years
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty*
- No setup or maintenance fees
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*Community Certificates of Deposit have a penalty for early withdrawal. Certificates with a maturity of less than one year will be penalized 90 days' interest. Certificates with maturities of one year or more will have a penalty of 180 days' interest.
Gain full FDIC coverage for multi-million dollar deposits. As a certified CDARS network member, Portage Community Bank is equipped to manage CDs of more than $250,000, while you gain better returns and peace of mind.
- Competitive rates, higher than regular savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Portage Community Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- On year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community