Who We Are
Welcome to Portage Community Bank!
As we proudly celebrate our 25th year in the community, we remain committed to being your trusted financial partner. Since we opened our doors in 1998, we have been locally owned and operated, serving the citizens and businesses of Portage and Summit counties.
Throughout the years, we have continually focused on meeting the evolving needs and exceeding the expectations of our valued customers. At Portage Community Bank, our approach to earning and upholding your trust is twofold:
- Meeting Your Needs: From day one, whether you are seeking personal banking solutions or comprehensive services for your business, we offer a range of products, services and expertise to meet your needs. Our experienced team members are here to guide you every step of the way.
- Exceeding Expectations: We believe that exceptional customer experiences are built on consistently going above and beyond. At Portage Community Bank, we are committed to delivering personalized and friendly support, backed by innovative and cutting-edge technology. At PCB, our goal is to help you achieve your financial goals and dreams.
We are thrilled to commemorate our 25th year in the community, and it is with great honor that we celebrate this milestone alongside our community. As Neighbors Serving Neighbors, the Board of Directors, Management Team and Employees extend our heartfelf gratitude for your continued support and trust.
If you haven't yet experienced true community banking, we'd invite you to a banking experience that's driven by our motto of "Neighbors Serving Neighbors." At PCB, you'll never be just a number; you'll be treated with respect and offered helpful guidance that would be expected of neighbors, friends, or family.
State-of-the-Art Banking Solutions
Some of these innovative product and service offerings include:
- Customer-Focused Lending – At PCB, we're not just a lender; we're a supporter of your dreams. So when it comes to lending, we take a personalized approach. Benefit from our customized terms, budget-friendly rates, and local decision-making and processing.
- Innovative Services – Technology moves quickly. And as a result, so do we. We offer our customers more convenience in the form of anytime accessibility to your accounts. Take advantage of our mobile banking, online banking & bill pay, and eStatement services — all for free!
- CDARS Network Member – PCB is proud to offer our customers with multi-million dollar deposits the peace of mind they deserve. As a CDARS certified member, we're able to provide FDIC insurance guarantee on CD deposits of $250,000 or more. Best of all, we handle all of the paperwork and logistics for you, so you can focus your attention on more important things.