Our sweeps automatically transfer excess funds into an interest-bearing account — because your money should always be working for you.
- Available to business customers with a Portage Community Bank business checking account
- Keep your money working for you, automatically
- Maintain target balances while maximizing interest earnings
- Backed by U.S. agency securities, making it a very safe investment
- Receive benefits where you need them the most:
- Designate a target checking balance
- Excess funds are automatically swept into an interest-bearing investment account
- Principal is automatically transferred back into your checking account the next day
- Funds are swept back over to your checking should you fall short of your balance
Out of Band is an enhanced authentication method that improves the security of online accounts by using your phone to verify your identity. This prevents anyone but you from accessing your accounts, even if they know your password. To access ACH and Wire Transfer Services, Portage Community Bank requires authorized users to utilize the Out of Band Service.