Depositing a check no longer requires driving to the bank. Just sign, scan, and send checks our way to be posted and cleared.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 5 pm; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
Out of Band is an enhanced authentication method that improves the security of online accounts by using your phone to verify your identity. This prevents anyone but you from accessing your accounts, even if they know your password. To access ACH and Wire Transfer Services, Portage Community Bank requires authorized users to utilize the Out of Band Service.
Please Note: In order for Portage Community Bank's Remote Deposit Capture product to operate effectively, you must have a computer that meets the products minimum system requirements.
- Windows Operating System
- 1 GB of Memory
- At least 30 MB free hard drive space
- USB 2.0
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 or higher
- The latest version of Java
- Internet Explorer 8 or greater - will not work with other browsers due to ActiveX (IE only) requirement
- Internet: High-speed Internet access (1.5 Mbps or faster)