Treating you like a neighbor means offering a checking account that pays you. Earn high interest just for banking down the road.
- Competitive Interest*
- ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
- No Monthly Fees
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 2.50% to 0.70% APY* on balances over $25,000.01 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)**
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited free monthly transactions
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking including mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free person to Person (P2P) Payment
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/01/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. For Neighbor Rewards Checking, if qualifications are met each monthly statement cycle: (**) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (*) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances of $25,000.01 and over earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance of $25,000.01 and over, resulting in 2.50% - 0.70% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Neighbor Rewards Checking all balances earn 0.05% APY. Transactions must post and settle to your account during monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account. ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying debit card transactions for purposes of earning rewards within this account. Limit one account per SSN.